To our Lovely Guests,
We want to sincerely thank you for your patience during this challenging situation. The health, safety & well-being of our guests, staff and community are most important to us. We have been working hard preparing for our reopening. At this time, we are planning to reopen on Thursday, May 14.
We know our guests expect the highest standards at Allure Lashes and we are committed to providing that even during this challenging time. We want to assure you that we are taking the health and safety of our clients, our stylists, and our employees very seriously as we reopen the salon. There are many new safety precautions and sanitation measures that we are implementing. Below is an overview of what you can expect when you return to Allure Lashes for your appointment.
- Sign a liability waiver prior to your service.
- All clients, employees, and stylists will be required to wear a mask while at the salon. We do have it at the salon for a small fee in case you don’t have one.
- If you are early, please wait in your car.
- Please come to your appointment alone (no extra guests or children) for the time being.
- Hugging and handshaking and anything other than the required contact to provide your service should be avoided at this time.
- If you tend to get chilly, bring a blanket.
- Temporarily suspending online appointment. Call us at 972-704-3538 to schedule your appointment.
- Cancellation/no-show policy- appointments canceled or changed within the 24 hours window are considered LATE CANCELLATIONS, and you will be charged 50% of the service cost. NO SHOWS is when you fail to show up for your scheduled appointment. You will be charged in full to the credit card with which they were held. We are trying our best to get every client back in as soon as possible. Please understand we have many clients waiting to get in to see us.
- These protocols will continue to be refined and adjusted as needed and will keep you informed every step of the way.
*** If you have an underlying health condition we ask that you wait at least 14 days to return to the salon. In addition, if you have been ill or around someone who has been ill, please wait 14 days to reschedule your appointment.
Thank you very much for your kindness and support during this difficult time in history. We look forward to seeing you at Allure Lashes soon!